The Legal Aid Society, the Association of Legal Aid Attorneys (ALAA), the
Attorneys of Color Caucus (ACLA), and the LGBT Caucus welcome all 1L and 2L
law students to attend a networking and informational Open House, generously
sponsored by Debevoise & Plimpton, LLP.
The Legal Aid Society is the oldest and largest law firm for low-income New
Yorkers. We offer law students the opportunity to advocate for social
justice, while developing the legal skills they need to compete in the
* Networking opportunities are available for persons from all
diverse communities, including networking with attorneys and supervisors who
are People of Color and/or LGBT.
* Our Civil, Criminal Defense and Juvenile Rights Practices will be
* Obtain information about the internship application process and
* Learn about employment opportunities at The Legal Aid Society.
* Light refreshments and food will be provided.
Location: Debevoise & Plimpton, LLP
919 Third Avenue, New York, NY
Date: October 16, 2014
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 6, 2014 Go to
the Diversity Open House.
The Legal Aid Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Women, People of
Color, Gays and Lesbians, Transgender People, Veterans and people with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.